This 5-minute booty workout is the most effective way to lift and tone your booty. This workout targets all the muscles in the glutes, hips, back and upper thighs creating a lifted peachy booty.
About the Workout
Did you Know? Glutes are one of the largest and strongest muscles in your body. By strengthening them you can improve posture and make sitting down, standing up, climbing stairs and picking up heavy objects easier.
Glute Bridges, Holds and Pulses Benefits: Through these glute bridge variations you will be able to activate glutes, strengthen and build the booty muscles, as well as alleviate knee and lower back pains.
Kickbacks Benefits: Kickbacks are great for strengthening your glutes, hamstrings, and hips.
There are 3 essential items that you will need for this workout:
- Mat or Towel: The entire workout will be on the floor so you will want a soft surface to lay on.
- Booty Band: These are perfect for targeting the lower body and core. They’re thicker than standard workout bands and come in higher resistances to activate glutes, hips, quads, and hamstrings.
- Resistance Band: In the kickback exercises I suggest adding a thinner and lighter resistance band that you can use around your feet to kick up the burn.
It you do not have booty or resistance bands, no worries you can do the workout today without it. To see what bands I love, check out my favorite home gym essentials.
The 5-Minute Booty Burner Workout
- Glute Bridges (1-minute)
- Bridge Hold (1-minute)
- Glute Pulses (1-minute)
- Kickbacks Left Foot (1-minute)
- Kickbacks Right Foot (1-minute)
I love to add this 5-minute burner to the end of my regular workout or you can double/triple it to turn this into your own full booty workout. Comment below on how you are adding it to your current workouts.